Our handy guide will show you all you need to know about withdrawing your winnings from online casinos, including some secret tips that will make your rewards seem even sweeter!
Playing casino games online and cashing out is a very simple process, yet some players in the US might not be familiar with the various available payout options and methods regarding real money withdrawals.
Experienced online gamblers know that before you begin a game, you have to pick a reputable and popular casino of your choice first, then choose the desired game, learn the rules and conditions, and you also have to consider your banking options before you invest any real money.
The top online casinos offer a wide variety of options for transferring money in the US like debit cards and credit cards such as Visa or Mastercard, e-wallet services like PayPal, wire transfers with MoneyGram or Western Union, bank checks, and even cryptocurrency exchange.
Each of those payment methods has their advantages and it’s essential to know how those money transfers work for gambling, how much you can deposit and withdraw from casinos, and how much time it takes for the transfers to clear.
Something that can confuse the player is the fact that each online casino has its own terms and conditions regarding the games, payment options, and withdrawal methods. However, it shouldn’t be too complicated to learn about these options since most casinos follow some similar basic rules. Concerning online gambling in the US, it’s important to mention that you need to look into your state laws and read about them online to make sure everything is in order.
Let’s continue with some simple instructions for the withdrawal process:
- First, here’s a trick that will save you a lot of time: check the casino’s banking options even before you sign up for an account at the chosen online casino. You can do this by heading over to the section marked “Cashier” which is available in any reliable casino. That way, you will know for sure that your payment method is accepted before signing up. After you sign up, you can make a deposit, play your games, and collect your winnings.
- To withdraw money, simply go to the “Cashier” section.
- Choose the option to withdraw money and in most cases, you will be asked to give your info or details related to the billing. Once you’ve done that, you can press “Withdraw” and wait for the payment to clear.
What You Need to Know
You have to know that you will not get your money instantly. The longest it can take is five business days to a week, depending on the withdrawal option. In addition, the casinos which pay the quickest are also the ones with the best reputation.
The casino’s webpage will also display the maximum and minimum amount for deposits and withdrawals, and if you have any questions, the casino’s 24 hour customer support will always be willing to answer them. Compared to deposit methods which are instantaneous, withdrawals can take some time because a thorough check-up needs to be performed when you make a request. It’s also important to research the transaction fees for your withdrawal method.
Now that you have checked the available payment options and selected your payment method, played a few games and are looking to collect your winnings, you should think about whether you want to withdraw all the funds or leave some for future gambling adventures. It’s best to keep in mind how much you’re willing to spend and make some type of withdrawal plan. If you are planning to gamble a lot, let’s say, on a weekly basis, you can decide to withdraw your money only on one day, like Monday, and set an amount that you will not exceed.
Here are four more tips you should not ignore in terms of making withdrawals:
- Sign-up bonuses are featured in many online casinos, but before you accept them, you should make sure that the conditions of those bonuses are reasonable. Some can limit you in terms of withdrawals, and for example, you won’t be able to get your money until you play a certain number of games.
- The most reputable casinos will openly display their payout percentage, which is the average amount a casino has paid out in total wins. If this number is high, it suggests that you will have great chances of winning in that casino.
- Another important thing you could do to keep track of your finances is to take all your money from a casino if you are planning to switch to another one. That way, you won’t spend additional money due to multiple accounts.
- If you are worried about your personal information or banking account data, it’s important to know that most top casinos use strong encryption which makes sure your data stays safe. In case you are unsure about safety, payment methods, and financial security, read online reviews and recommendations for the most reputable casinos before you start playing.
Now that you have learned all about withdrawal options for online casinos, you can use these tips and tricks to your advantage in your quest to win big prizes. Just sit back and wait for the money to arrive!